You are an entrepreneur. You have ideas. Perhaps you already own a company. Maybe you are still working on a business plan and making early decisions. There is much to be done, and there always seems to be something standing in the way between you and your own business!
Small business owners often feel they must go it on their own, and that only big companies or the rich and litigious need quality legal services. But our attorneys at Weiner & Cording assists individuals and business owners just like you. As your attorney, we act as your strategic partner in achieving your business goals.
Don’t get overwhelmed by “everything else” it takes to run a business. We are here to help you navigate the legal formalities, complicated contracts, business disputes, and all that extra work that seems to be wasting your precious time and energy. We assist you so you can get back to running your business with the knowledge and confidence that everything is under control.
We assist business clients in a variety of circumstances and a variety of industries. Practice areas include:
- Entity formation (partnerships, LLC, corporations, public benefit corporations, non-profits)
- Business transactions
- Ownership changes and investment
- Business contracts
- Business advisory/general counsel
- Employees and independent contractors
- Business continuation
- Dissolution and wind-up
- Intellectual property research, consultation, and strategy
- Confidential information/trade secret protection
- Noncompetition agreements
- Trade names
- State and federal trademark applications
- Federal trademark support, including office action responses, maintenance filings, and protection and defense
- Intellectual property licensing
Business and intellectual property law is our business.